1. What style of home are you continually drawn to? Victorian. I love the beauty of historic homes.
2. What's the last thing you made with your hands? Veggie summer rolls. Dinner last night :)
3. Where is the best view of Wilmington? The Blockade Runner. I used to work at the hotel, there is a hidden side stairwell on the right side. On any floor, you can access it. Go to the top floor and lookout. You get the most beautiful view of the entire South End of Wrightsville Beach.
4. What would you hoard, if it stopped being produced? Coffee. To enjoy a yummy cup every morning. The best.
5. What is your favorite Wilmington restaurant and regular order? RX Restaurant & Bar. The menu fluctuates however, they always have the ham & biscuits appetizer. Homemade mini buttermilk biscuits with pimento cheese, ham, pickles, and peppers. The best for a comforting nibble.
6. What's one thing you would change about the real estate market? Affordable housing. It is becoming increasingly difficult for millennials to find affordable housing near their places of employment. Student loan debt, rising healthcare costs, wage gaps; all things contributing to even modestly priced real estate being out of reason to afford.
7. Which country has been your favorite you've visited? Italy. The food, the wine, the people, the architecture. I love.
8. Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10-hour flight and why? Ryan Reynolds. I’ve been very into his movies lately. He would definitely keep me entertained.
9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I would love to make it to Australia and New Zealand.
10. What is the most common misconception about real estate you've heard over the years? Buyers can save money if they don’t use an agent. The majority of the time sellers pay commissions therefore a buyer doesn’t pay anything to their agent. You gain extensive knowledge and expertise from your agent, I would always recommend using one, also because I am one.
11. Who are your three favorite musicians? Kings of Leon, Mac Miller, Tyler Childers
12. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be? Surfing. I live at the beach and still struggle to surf, my goal for 2022 is to make it happen.
13. What's something new you want to do this year? Master a craft. I am not an artistic or creative person. I hope to get into pottery or painting. Maybe I’ll find my calling