1. How did you get into real estate? My family was in real estate in California. My father owned an independent Real Estate company; my uncle's had real estate rental and appraisal companies.
2. What's the first job you had? Nordstrom, where I learned the importance of customer service.
3. Which room do you think buyers pay the most attention to? Kitchen.
4. What's the last thing you made with your hands? Apple Pie.
5. What Wilmington attraction do you always recommend people see? Marshes and waterways off the ICW and the Beach at Wrightsville Beach.
6. What is one thing you always do in the morning? A gratitude exercise.
7. Where is the best view of Wrightsville Beach? My front porch.
8. What sets you apart from other Brokers? Over thirty years experience, attention to detail, and customer satisfaction.
9. What is your favorite Wilmington restaurant and regular order? Ceviches in Wrightsville Beach. My go-to order is the Shrimp Skewers!
10. What's the most beautiful place you've ever traveled to? Goodwood, England.
11. If you could interview a famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose? Tiger Woods
12. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen? Caddyshack
13. If you could change one thing about the Wilmington real estate market, what would it be? More inventory!
14. What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Christmas morning.
15. When you're not making real estate deals, what are you doing? Spending time with friends and playing golf at Cape Fear Country Club.
16. Where is your happy place? Home with my mini schnauzers, Charlie Brown (11) and Lucy Van Pelt (5 months)
17. How did you meet your husband? Through a mutual friend.
18. What is one goal you have for the near future? Read a book every month.
19. Which local non-profit organization do you enjoy supporting the most? GLOW Academy.
20. What is your favorite activity to do with your son? Walking "the loop," shopping, and traveling.
21. What is your go-to song? Don't Stop Me Now by Queen